When you are walking into the golf field, you need to carry your accessories, including a long list. For example, you need your scorecard, your own club sets, balls, etc. Many things need to be present with you in the field when you are playing the game. So, how do you take these things to the field from your car? Do you make several trips between the two places, carrying one item at a time, or taking all the elements at a time and causing a mess just when you are about to enter the field? Both these scenes are horrible and embarrassing nightmare, and that’s why you need to have a golf cart bag. This particular accessory comes in different designs, but they all sport one particular function- to help you keep your playing elements sorted out on the field and in one place.
|Name||Extra putter size||Full-length divider pcokets||Lightweight||Smart grip system|
|Callaway golf org 14 cart bag||No||Yes||No||No|
|TaylorMade TM 5.0 Cart golf bag||No||No||No||No|
|PING golf Men’s pioneer cart bag||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|OGIO cirrus cart bag||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sun mountain C-130 cart bag||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bag boy golf chiller cart bag||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Eagole cart bag||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Izzo lite stand bag||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Founders club premium cart bag||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Callaway Golf 2020 Chev 14 Cart Bag||No||Yes||Yes||No|
10 Best Golf Cart Bags Reviews
Callaway Golf Org 14 Cart Bag
This particular cart bag is made for every type of golfers, be it the female class or the male group of players. This is why it is one of the most chosen golf cart bags amongst the lists all across the world. Also, Callaway’s reputation has played a significant role in convincing the players about the authenticity and functionality of this bag.
- First of all, the bag is available in a series of colors, perfect for different sexes and uni-sexes.
- The bag has dividers that are fully partitioned so that none of your clubs can mix up. It has fourteen compartments for the entire club set.
- There are two heavily insulated pockets for keeping your coffee cup or water bottles.
- Eleven large pockets are there in the bag, which will serve you a huge purpose.
- There is a cooler inside the bag, which will help the fabric to stay clean and moisture-less.
- No front handle is there in the bag, which would have helped in carrying it.
- The cooler present in the cart is small in size and not so efficient.
- When you strap the bag, you won’t be able to access all the eleven pockets.
TaylorMade TM 5.0 Cart Golf Bag
If you have a problem with your shoulders or don’t want to tire yourself out by carrying a heavy bag around the field, you should try this TaylorMade cart bag. The entire weight of the bag is just five pounds, which will not put any unwanted pressure on your shoulders or hands.
- Seven pockets are present in the bag. Out of these, two are the largest and can house in most of your knick-knack elements.
- One pocket has proper velour lining protection to store your valuable items.
- The carry strap is quite large, which will help you transport the bag to and from the field.
- There is a separate umbrella holder in the bag suitable for golf courses within a wet area.
- It comes at a low price, which is perfect for beginners who learn how to handle the cart bag and the clubs.
- The fourteen divider pockets aren’t full length, which might cause a problem for your wedges, putters, and the irons.
- The bag is a bit heavier on the bottom side, which can be a problem while keeping the accessory on the ground.
PING Golf Men’s Pioneer Cart Bag
If you are looking for a more functional bag than being the epitome of beauty and lavishness, you need to take a look at this Pioneer’s bag. It is available in three most exquisite color combinations, which will undoubtedly suit your persona. This bag is made for both the amateurs and the intermediate golfers who are yet to play professionally in tournaments.
- There are eleven pockets in the bag whose insides are like another world. You will have so much space in these pockets that you might not need to carry another storage bag.
- The bag has anti-flex walls, which will help you in retaining the proper shape of the bag.
- The bag’s straps have a cart shape, which will provide you full access to all the eleven pockets.
- There is a magnetic pocket in the box which is made for ball markets and the divot tools.
- The club holders are perfectly designed to produce a firm grip around the shaft so that they do not juggle around while you will be moving the bag.
- The bag weighs around seven pounds, which is a bit on the heavier side of the golf cart bag family.
OGIO Cirrus Cart Bag
The bag is designed to easily roam around the field with it being strapped to your body after two tiring game rounds. This is one of the very reasons that has helped the company convince the golfers for this bag. Even though the bag was first introduced solely for the amateur players, a few modifications have made the bag suitable for the professional and pro golfers.
- There is a dual putter grip pocket that can be used to store jumbo-sized putters also.
- There are nine pockets in the bag with huge space inside. All these pockets are enclosed with the help of strong zips. Also, these pockets have a velour internal lining, which will prevent scratches on your valuable items.
- The bag weighs about five pounds only, which is perfect if you want to carry the entire club set with all the wedges.
- There is an umbrella sleeve in the bag that will help you to carry the umbrella anytime.
- Also, you will be able to protect the bag from the rain with the hood cover’s help.
- The fabric of the bag isn’t of high quality, and hence, you might have to avoid rough handling of the bag.
- There are no handles in the bag, which is challenging for you since you will have to carry the bag out of the car with your bare hands.
Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag
If you are looking for a cart bag that is kind of cheaper but comes with great functionality and a promising quality, this particular item will be your best shot without a doubt. Regardless of whether you are a pro or a beginner player, this bag is made for you.
- There are two major pocket features- one is having a cooler that will keep your beverage bottles cold for the hot day. The other pocket is water-resistant, where you can keep your phone, scorecard, or other vulnerable objects.
- There are ten humongous pockets with enormous spaciousness that will help you carry everything you need.
- The full-length pockets of dividers for fourteen clubs will keep your irons, putter, and wedges safe from frictions.
- Three handles are there in the bag- two on the top and one at the bottom- for helping you to load and unload the bag from the car.
- One problem that you might face with this bag is the fitting of the putter. If you are using a large putter club, you will have to kind of push the club forcefully into the pocket.
Boy Golf Chiller Cart Bag
The Boy golf chiller bag has stolen the limelight since the moment it was introduced to the golfers. It comes at an affordable price range and is made from Denier nylon, a trademarked fabric for cart bags. Black is the predominant color, so it is a unisexual cart bag for golfers.
- The medium-weighted bag weighs only six pounds, and hence it will be best for your weak shoulders.
- The fifteen divider pockets in the bag are full-length, which is great for protecting the clubs against the damage incurred by frictional force.
- Nine pockets are there, all of which are spacious and perfect for large-sized belongings like soda cans, headphones, snacks box, and so on
- Six pockets are thermally insulated and have coolers that will keep your beverages cold during the summers’ scorching heat.
- The bag has enough room for carrying the entire accessory collection of golf, starting with clubs to scorecards, pens, mobiles, golf snacks, and even apparel.
- The zippers of the nine pockets present in the bag aren’t of high quality. So, you might have to take care of the zips a little bit.
- The handles are a bit slackening, which might cause problems while you will be carrying it to the field.
Eagole Cart Bag
For a fully functional cart bag, the Eagole will be one of your best choices. The bag is available in three premium colors: black, red, and silver: all of which are amazing for a professional player.
- Two full-length pockets in the bag can be used to store an extra pair of fresh apparel.
- Two pockets have an inner velour lining for helping you store your precious items like phones.
- There is a pocket with insulated cooler lining for keeping your beverage bottle cold for longer times, even in the summer days.
- There are three molded handles present in the bag, which makes the cart’s lifting easier for you.
- Inside the bag, you will find fourteen full-length club dividers dedicated to a full club set. Also, at the front, there is an oversized pocket for your jumbo putter size.
- Nylon has been used for manufacturing the cart bag, which makes it extremely lightweight and suitable for handling.
- A little more color options would have been better.
- You might face a little problem in placing the bag on the field in an erect position.
- No rain hood is present in the bag, a minus point for areas where it rains too frequently.
Izzo Lite Stand Bag
From the name, you can decipher that the bag has two major advantages over all other bags we have mentioned here- first, it is incredibly light. Theoretically, it weighs nothing, and second, the bag has two stands. The structure of the bag is the epitome of finesse, and hence, it is perfect for both amateurs and professional golf players.
- The ball pockets have a magnetic design, which is easy to open and close without any problem.
- There is a smart grip handle at the bottom of the bag, which will help you lift the cart without much effort.
- The bag has a dual strap design, which is adjustable, and hence, now carrying the bag across the field isn’t a problem.
- The pockets have Velcro lining on the inside, which will prevent the scratching of your phones, earbuds, and other valuable items.
- There aren’t dedicated pockets for all the clubs that are present in the set.
- No rain hood or umbrella holder is present in the bag.
Founders Club Premium Cart Bag
This is one of the most sought golf cart bags, thanks to its lightweight feature and the functional specifications. If you are looking for a well-sorted cart bag, you need to look at this piece before you make your final decision.
- The bag has separate compartments for each of your clubs, be it the wedge, the putter, or the wood. Also, if you are using a heavy grip putter club, this bag will comfortably accommodate the club without much effort.
- The club slots, present in the bag are full-length, and also have rubber pads, which will keep your clubs safe, especially if the shaft is made from graphite.
- It also has a drainable cooler pocket, which is amazing for keeping your beverage supply cold for the rest of the day.
- The bag comes with an anti-rattle technology that reduces the banging sounds of the iron clubs against each other while you will carry the bag.
- Even though big putters can be accommodated with ease, the same cannot be said for the jumbo putters.
- Two pockets have mesh structure with no zip.
Callaway Golf 2020 Chev 14 Cart Bag
Without a doubt, Callaway is one of the best golf companies that you can find in the market. It has always lived up to the golfers’ expectations, regardless of whether he is an amateur or a pro player. This is why this particular cart bag has become one of the most bought pieces in 2020 all across the world.
- There are fourteen divider pockets with full-length, which will protect your clubs from rubbing against each other. Also, these pockets have a thick lining, which will prevent the rattling of the iron wedges.
- There is a cooler pocket for your beverages. Also, this pocket is drainable and hence you won’t have to worry about water clogging.
- There are two large-sized pockets that you can use to store a separate pair of apparel.
- It weighs only five pounds, which is quite commendable since you will be able to carry the bag easily.
- The smart grip feature of the cart bag will help you lift the bag from your car or into your car with less effort.
- The bag doesn’t have too many pockets, which is a minus point, especially if your golf club is at a long distance from your home.
Cart Golf Bag Buying Guide
Buying the best golf cart bags isn’t an easy task, especially if you are an amateur. As you can see from the above discussion, all the ten bags seem so convincing and alluring. But, you won’t be able to get all the ten for yourself. You need to choose only one, and that’s why we are here with a special buying guide.
- Club dividers: The first factor you will have to see in a golf cart bag is the number of divider pockets built into the bag for your clubs. Generally, the bags have fourteen such pockets for all your clubs. Along with the number, you need to decide whether you want a full-sized divider bag or a part divider length bag.
- Putter pocket size: The putter is one such club available in different sizes, starting from the smallest one to jumbo size. You need to buy a bag that will accommodate the putter you use with not much effort. For example, if you are using a 3.5 mm diameter jumbo putter, your chosen cart bag should have enough room to fit in the putter.
- Smart strap system: Every cart bag comes with a different strapping system. Some have a smart strap system at the bottom of the bag, which helps in lifting the bag. Some bags have shoulder straps, which make the carrying easier. So, it will be your call about the nature of the strap you want to use.
- Pockets in the bag: Next, you need to decide how many pockets you want in the bag. If you are a fussy player and need a lot of things to be carried to the field, you will have to look for bags with nine to eleven pockets. However, if you are carrying a few things, you can work with bags having four or six pockets.
- Budget: Let’s get this one thing straight- the golf cart bag won’t come at a low price as you expect. You will have to drain a little of your funds to buy the bag. But, how much you will drain is up to you. And that’s why you need a budgeting strategy that will help you choose the bag correctly.
- Weight of the bag: Lastly, you need to consider the weight of the bag properly. Without considering the weight and how many kilograms you will handle, you will have to face a lot of problems later.
Since the golf cart bags are one of the most essentials for the golfers, you need to be very careful and cautious about what you are doing with the cart. This is why we have described some of the mistakes that most of the beginner golfer commit with a new cart bag. So, let’s get started!
- Buying the first cart bag that comes within the eyesight: Do not buy the very first bag you see in a store or on any online store. Who knows whether the bag you have seen is at all perfect for you or not, right? This is why you need to judge the bag accurately, study its features, and if everything looks right to you, purchase the bag.
- Always take recommendations into consideration: One of the major mistakes that most of the players do is that they do not pay enough attention to the recommendations they are earning. For example, let’s say your coach is a pro player, and he has suggested you buy a specific cart bag. You being, you go into the shop and buy something else that might cause trouble for you later. So, listen to what others are saying because believe it or not, they have already been in your shoes, and they know how important a cart bag is.
- Handling the bag roughly: Yes, nylon and other fabrics used in the manufacturing of bags are undoubtedly durable and tough. But, they too have their limits of strain. Once you exceed that level, you will damage your cart bag. So, avoid handling the bag roughly like not keeping it correctly on the field or using the smart grip to lift the bag.
- No forceful entry of the clubs into the pocket: If your putter is not fitting inside the pocket, don’t try to force it inside as this might cause the surrounding pockets to contract in volume. This will cause problems for your other clubs and might cause damage to their shafts.
- Do not leave the water in the coolant inside your bag: As you have seen from the above discussion, these golf cart bags have pockets that are insulated and have a cooler to keep your beverage cold throughout the day. If the pockets are not drainable, make sure you are manually draining out the water at the end of every day. If the water is not drained, it will damage the pockets and also the cooler.
- Do use a bag with a rain hood: If you live in a part of the country that receives a lot of rain, you need to buy a bag with a protective rain hood cover. This will prevent the bag from getting damaged due to rain.
- Do not keep your valuable items in normal pockets: sometimes, people think that the pockets available in the bag can be used for any purpose. Well, they are wrong because you can’t keep your valuable items in normal pockets that do not have Velcro inner linings. If you do so, your items are going to suffer scratches and other types of damage.
Without a doubt, the golf cart bags are an important accessory for every player. You cannot carry all the clubs, the ball holders, and other items with your bare hand. Well, at least unless you want to create a mess and embarrass yourself. This is why every golfer needs to buy the perfect bag that will help them to keep everything a player needs on the field in a sorted manner. Sometimes, choosing a single bag from the list seems overwhelming. You can easily buy one provided you are following instructions and recommendations from others who had already been in your shoes.